Bill Nicks, 913-424-9228
- Historical 1st Person Re-enactments (Octave Chanute, Dr. James Naismith, Wilbur Wright and Dwight Eisenhower)
- Customized historical bus tour packages to Abilene, Lawrence and around Kansas City.
- Two unique programs available for your group;
- 200 (of over 3900) Sunflower items brought to you from "The World's Largest Sunflower Collection" and
- A 50 slide PowerPoint presentation on "Why Kansas City is the BBQ Capital of the World".
- For more information, please contact Bill Nicks at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 913-424-9228
Sunflower Collection Program
BBQ Presentation on
'KC is The BBQ Capital of the World'
Tour stop at the BBQ Hall of Fame
1st Person Octave Chanute re-enactment
IKE Eisenhower presentation
Wilbur Wright in St. Louis
Dr. Naismith in Kansas City, MO