Bill Nicks, 913-424-9228
- Historical 1st Person Re-enactments (Octave Chanute, Dr. James Naismith, Boss Tom Pendergast, Wilbur Wright and Dwight Eisenhower)
- Customized historical bus tour packages to Abilene, Lawrence and around Kansas City.
- Four unique 'sit-down' programs available for your group;
- 200 (of over 3500) Sunflower items, and their stories, brought to you from "The World's Largest Sunflower Collection"
- A PowerPoint presentation on "Why Kansas City is the BBQ Capital of the World"
- A PowerPoint presentation on "A Kansas History as told through 'The World's Largest Sunflower Collection'."
- A PowerPoint photographic tour of KC Mo. This is the same Kansas City tour as above, but without the bus or lunch at City Market.
- For more information, please contact Bill Nicks at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 913-424-9228
Sunflower Collection Program
BBQ Presentation on
'KC is The BBQ Capital of the World'
Tour stop at the BBQ Hall of Fame
1st Person Octave Chanute re-enactment
IKE Eisenhower presentation
Wilbur Wright in St. Louis
Dr. Naismith in Kansas City, MO